Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the 1991 Symposium on Systems Analysis in Forest ResourcesAuthor(s): Marilyn A. Buford; [Compiler]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-74. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 423 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (10.8 MB)
DescriptionForest Service, university, forest industry, and private consulting representatives presented 65 papers. General topic areas include: land management planning, multicriteria optimization, timber harvest scheduling, geographic information systems, sawmill simulation, timber supply analysis, and climate simulation.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBuford, Marilyn A.; [Compiler] 1991. Proceedings of the 1991 Symposium on Systems Analysis in Forest Resources. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-74. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 423 p.
KeywordsLand management planning, systems analysis, forest management, modeling, natural resource economics.
- Clustering Timber Harvests and the Effects of Dynamic Forest Management Policy on Forest Fragmentation
- Evaluation of forest management systems under risk of wildfire
- Simulating restoration strategies for a southern boreal forest landscape with complex land ownership patterns
XML: View XML