Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Southeast Texas counties - 1992Author(s): John F. Kelly; Patrick E. Miller; Andrew J. Hartsell
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-172. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 38 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.9 MB)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of the southeast counties of Texas.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKelly, John F.; Miller, Patrick E.; Hartsell, Andrew J. 1992. Forest statistics for Southeast Texas counties - 1992. Resour. Bull. SO-172. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 38 p.
Keywordsarea, forest type, ownership, stand size, volume
- Harvesting small trees and forest residues
- Breeding bird communities in regenerating and mature broadleaf forests in the USA Lake States
- Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: Spring 1992
XML: View XML