Skip to Main Content
User's Guide To CHEAP0 II-Economic Analysis of Stand Prognosis Model OutputsAuthor(s): Joseph E. Horn; E. Lee Medema; Ervin G. Schuster
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. INT-GTR-211. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Research Station. 38 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Intermountain Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (617.0 KB)
DescriptionCHEAP0 II provides supplemental economic analysis capability for users of version 5.1 of the Stand Prognosis Model, including recent regeneration and insect outbreak extensions. Although patterned after the old CHEAP0 model, CHEAP0 II has more features and analytic capabilities, especially for analysis of existing and uneven-aged stands.
Publication Web Site:
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHorn, Joseph E.; Medema, E. Lee; Schuster, Ervin G. 1986. User's Guide To CHEAP0 II-Economic Analysis of Stand Prognosis Model Outputs. Gen. Tech. Rep. INT-GTR-211. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Research Station. 38 p.
Keywordssilviculture, economic analysis, timber management, investment analysis
- Landscape Builder: software for the creation of initial landscapes for LANDIS from FIA data
- Individual tree height increment model for managed even-aged stands of ponderosa pine throughout the western United States using linear mixed effects models
- Individual tree diameter increment model for managed even-aged stands of ponderosa pine throughout the western United States using a multilevel linear mixed effects model
XML: View XML