Changing Forests - Challenging Times: Proceedings of the New England Society of American Foresters 85th Winter MeetingAuthor(s): Laura S. Kenefic; Mark J., eds. Twery
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-325. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 85 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (714.04 KB)
DescriptionContains abstracts from 32 oral presentations and 53 posters presentations at the 85th annual winter meeting of the New England Society of American Foresters, in Portland, Maine, March 16-18, 2005.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKenefic, Laura S.; Twery, Mark J., eds. 2005. Changing Forests - Challenging Times: Proceedings of the New England Society of American Foresters 85th Winter Meeting. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-325. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 85 p.
Keywordsforestry, sustainability, tree growth, New England, vegetation dynamics, silviculture, forest health
- 12th Central Hardwood Forest Conference
- Forested plant associations of the Colville National Forest.
- Forest growth and timber quality: crown models and simulation methods for sustainable forest management
XML: View XML