Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the First Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research ConferenceAuthor(s): James P. Barnett
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-34. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 386 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (9.0 MB)
DescriptionContains papers from the first biennial Southern Sivicultural Research Conference.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBarnett, James P. 1981. Proceedings of the First Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-34. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 386 p.
- Silvical characteristics of balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- Silvical characteristics of Atlantic white-cedar (Chamaecyparis thyoides)
- Forest science in the South - 2001
XML: View XML