Skip to Main Content
Loblolly Pine Growth and Yield Prediction for Managed West Gulf PlantationsAuthor(s): V. Clark Baldwin; D.P. Feduccia
Source: Res. Pap. SO-236. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 27 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (806 KB)
DescriptionComplete description, including tables, graphs, computer output, of a growth and yield prediction system providing volume and weight yields in stand and stock table format. An example of system use is given along with information about the computer program, COMPUTE P-LOB, that operates the system.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBaldwin, V. Clark, Jr.; Feduccia, D.P. 1987. Loblolly Pine Growth and Yield Prediction for Managed West Gulf Plantations. Res. Pap. SO-236. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 27 p.
KeywordsPinustaedaL., volume predictions, weight predictions, unthinned or thinned plantation yields, Weibull distribution, taper curves, site-index prediction, survival prediction, diameter distribution moments, parameter recovery, problem-free sites.
- Comprehensive Outlook for Managed Pines Using Simulated Treatment Experiments-Planted Loblolly Pine (COMPUTE_P-LOB): A User's Guide
- Yields of Unthinned Loblolly Pine Plantations on Cutover Sites in the West Gulf Region
- Merchandizer: Adapting USLYCOWG to the Marketplace
XML: View XML