Skip to Main Content
Solar Ultraviolet-B Radiation in Urban Environments: The Case of Baltimore, MarylandAuthor(s): Gordon M. Heisler; Richard H. Grant; Wei Gao; James R. Slusser
Source: Photochemistry and Photobiology. 80: 422-428.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.12 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationHeisler, Gordon M.; Grant, Richard H.; Gao, Wei; Slusser, James R. 2004. Solar Ultraviolet-B Radiation in Urban Environments: The Case of Baltimore, Maryland. Photochemistry and Photobiology. 80: 422-428.
- Scaling practices at northeastern sawmills
- Lumber yield and log values of Shasta red fir.
- Snapshots of what, exactly? A comment on methodological experimentation and conceptual foundations in place research
XML: View XML