Skip to Main Content
Solar Ultraviolet-B Radiation in Urban Environments: The Case of Baltimore, MarylandAuthor(s): Gordon M. Heisler; Richard H. Grant; Wei Gao; James R. Slusser
Source: Photochemistry and Photobiology. 80: 422-428.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.12 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHeisler, Gordon M.; Grant, Richard H.; Gao, Wei; Slusser, James R. 2004. Solar Ultraviolet-B Radiation in Urban Environments: The Case of Baltimore, Maryland. Photochemistry and Photobiology. 80: 422-428.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML