Skip to Main Content
Solar Ultraviolet-B Radiation in Urban Environments: The Case of Baltimore, MarylandAuthor(s): Gordon M. Heisler; Richard H. Grant; Wei Gao; James R. Slusser
Source: Photochemistry and Photobiology. 80: 422-428.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.12 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationHeisler, Gordon M.; Grant, Richard H.; Gao, Wei; Slusser, James R. 2004. Solar Ultraviolet-B Radiation in Urban Environments: The Case of Baltimore, Maryland. Photochemistry and Photobiology. 80: 422-428.
- Changes in Organic Matter And Nutrients in Forest Floor After Applying Several Reproductive Cutting Methods in Shortleaf Pine-Hardwood Stands
- Chapter 10 - Using simulation modeling to assess historical reference conditions for vegetation and fire regimes for the LANDFIRE Prototype Project
- Summary report: Forest health monitoring in the South, 1992
XML: View XML