Skip to Main Content
Leaf area index and net primary productivity along subtropical to alpine gradients in the Tibetan PlateauAuthor(s): Tianxlang Luo; Yude Pan; Hua Ouyang; Peili Shi; Ji Luo; Zhenliang Yu; Qi Lu
Source: Global Ecology and Biogeography. 13: 345-358.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.09 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationLuo, Tianxlang; Pan, Yude; Ouyang, Hua; Shi, Peili; Luo, Ji; Yu, Zhenliang; Lu, Qi. 2004. Leaf area index and net primary productivity along subtropical to alpine gradients in the Tibetan Plateau. Global Ecology and Biogeography. 13: 345-358.
KeywordsAlpine plants, climate, leaf area index, logistic function, net primary productivity, soil nutrients, Tibetan Plateau, transect
- Leaf traits and associated ecosystem characteristics across subtropical and timberline forests in the Gongga Mountains, Eastern Tibetan Plateau
- Effects of drying-induced fiber hornification on enzymatic saccharification of lignocelluloses
- Divergent apparent temperature sensitivity of terrestrial ecosystem respiration
XML: View XML