Skip to Main Content
Impacts of Rising Nitrogen Deposition on N Exports from Forests to Surface Waters in the Chesapeake Bay WatershedAuthor(s): Yude Pan; John Hom; Richard Birdsey; Kevin Mccullough
Source: Environmental Management. 33: S120-S131.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.12 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPan, Yude; Hom, John; Birdsey, Richard; Mccullough, Kevin. 2004. Impacts of Rising Nitrogen Deposition on N Exports from Forests to Surface Waters in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed. Environmental Management. 33: S120-S131.
KeywordsChesapeake Bay watershed, Atmospheric nitrogen deposition, Nitrate leaching loss, PnET-CN, Model validation
XML: View XML