Skip to Main Content
Management of the gypsy moth through a decision algorithm under the STS projectAuthor(s): Patrick C. Tobin; Alexei A. Sharov; Andrew A. Liebhold; Donna S. Leonard; E. Anderson Roberts; Matthew R. Learn
Source: American Entomologist. 50(4): 200-209.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.83 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTobin, Patrick C.; Sharov, Alexei A.; Liebhold, Andrew A.; Leonard, Donna S.; Roberts, E. Anderson; Learn, Matthew R. 2004. Management of the gypsy moth through a decision algorithm under the STS project. American Entomologist. 50(4): 200-209.
- Passage of nucleopolyhedrosis virus by avian and mammalian predators of the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar
- Environmental persistence of the nucleopolyhedrosis virus of the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar L
- Response of birds to aerial application of nucleopolyhedrosis virus of the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar
XML: View XML