Skip to Main Content
Rough-mill yield and cutting efficiency for No. 3A Common lumber compared to other lumber grade mix optionsAuthor(s): Jan Wiedenbeck; Brian P. Shepley; Robert L. Smith
Source: Forest Products Journal. 54(12): 132-140.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (783.57 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationWiedenbeck, Jan; Shepley, Brian P.; Smith, Robert L. 2004. Rough-mill yield and cutting efficiency for No. 3A Common lumber compared to other lumber grade mix options. Forest Products Journal. 54(12): 132-140.
- Limitations of lumber-yield nomograms for predicting lumber requirements
- Machine grading of lumber : practical concerns for lumber producers
- Laminated lumber may be more profitable than sawn lumber
XML: View XML