Skip to Main Content
Forest Resources of Illinois: What Do We Have and What Are They Doing for Us?Author(s): Louis R. Iverson
Source: In: Symposium Proceedings: Our Living Heritage. Champaign. IL: Illinois Natural History Survey Bulletin 34. 361-374.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.9 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationIverson, Louis R. 1991. Forest Resources of Illinois: What Do We Have and What Are They Doing for Us?. In: Symposium Proceedings: Our Living Heritage. Champaign. IL: Illinois Natural History Survey Bulletin 34. 361-374.
- HURRICANES AND THE FATE OF CARIBBEAN BIRDS—WHAT DO WE KNOW, WHAT DO WE NEED TO KNOW, WHO IS VULNERABLE, HOW CAN WE PREPARE, WHAT CAN WE DO, AND WHAT ARE THE MANAGEMENT OPTIONS?
- "What do we do now, Ollie?"
- Chlorophyll fluorescence: What is it and what do the numbers mean?
XML: View XML