Skip to Main Content
Carbon sequestration in tropical Asia: an assessment of technically suitable forest lands using geographic information systems analysisAuthor(s): Louis R. Iverson; Sandra Brown; Alan Grainger; Anantha Prasad; Dawning Liu
Source: Climate Research. 3:23-38.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.67 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationIverson, Louis R.; Brown, Sandra; Grainger, Alan; Prasad, Anantha; Liu, Dawning. 1993. Carbon sequestration in tropical Asia: an assessment of technically suitable forest lands using geographic information systems analysis. Climate Research. 3:23-38.
- Getting "boater" all the time: managing fishing by boat on New York city water supply reservoirs
- Effects of CaCl2 and AlCl3 additions on sugar maple fine roots and exchangeable ions in rhizosphere and bulk soils of a northern hardwood forest
- Evaluating selected demographic factors related to consumer preferences for furniture from commercial and from underutilized species
XML: View XML