Skip to Main Content
Geographical Distributions of Carbon in Biomass and Soils of Tropical Asian ForestsAuthor(s): Sandra Brown; Louis R. Iverson; Anantha Prasad; Dawning Lui
Source: Geocarto International. 4: 45-59.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.39 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrown, Sandra; Iverson, Louis R.; Prasad, Anantha; Lui, Dawning. 1993. Geographical Distributions of Carbon in Biomass and Soils of Tropical Asian Forests. Geocarto International. 4: 45-59.
- Future directions in EAB-affected forests
- Southeast regional climate hub assessment of climate change vulnerability and adaptation and mitigation strategies
- Density of large snags and logs in northern Arizona mixed-conifer and ponderosa pine forests
XML: View XML