Skip to Main Content
Geographical Distributions of Carbon in Biomass and Soils of Tropical Asian ForestsAuthor(s): Sandra Brown; Louis R. Iverson; Anantha Prasad; Dawning Lui
Source: Geocarto International. 4: 45-59.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.39 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrown, Sandra; Iverson, Louis R.; Prasad, Anantha; Lui, Dawning. 1993. Geographical Distributions of Carbon in Biomass and Soils of Tropical Asian Forests. Geocarto International. 4: 45-59.
- Timber Volume in Michigan, 1980
- High-fire-risk behavior in critical fire areas
- Seasonal and Regional Distributions, Degree-Day Models, and Phoresy Rates of the Major Sap Beetle (Coleoptera: Nitidulidae) Vectors of the Oak Wilt Fungus, Bretziella fagacearum, in Wisconsin
XML: View XML