Proceedings of Pine-Hardwood Mixtures: A Symposium on Management and Ecology of the TypeAuthor(s): Thomas A. Waldrop; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-58. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 271 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (6.8 B)
DescriptionThirty-four papers are presented in four categories: Silviculture and Ecology; Wildlife; Growth and Yield; and Management.In addition, eight poster presentations are summarized and three papers from a general session are included.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWaldrop, Thomas A.; [Editor] 1989. Proceedings of Pine-Hardwood Mixtures: A Symposium on Management and Ecology of the Type. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-58. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 271 p.
- Bugs in the system: development of tools to minimize ponderosa pine losses from western pine beetle infestations
- Public Preferences of Loblolly Pine (Pinus taeda) Stands Generated by Different Site Preparation Methods
- Height growth and site index curves for managed even-aged stands of ponderosa pine in the Pacific Northwest
XML: View XML