Skip to Main Content
Mycoblitz : beating the weatherAuthor(s): Ron Petersen; Jean Lodge
Source: ATBI quarterly. Vol. 5, no. 3 (summer 2004): page 5
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (366 KB)
DescriptionThe intent was to take a "snapshot" census of the mushrooms and other fungi fruiting in Great Smoky Mountains National Park over a short period (July 12-14/2004), and to augment the fungi records for the ATBI.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPetersen, Ron; Lodge, Jean. 2004. Mycoblitz : beating the weather. ATBI quarterly. Vol. 5, no. 3 (summer 2004): page 5
KeywordsMushrooms, mushroom census
- A review of the role of fungi in wood decay of forest ecosystems
- Conversion of conifer wastes into edible and medicinal mushrooms.
- Wood inhabiting fungi in Alaska : their diversity, roles, and uses
XML: View XML