Skip to Main Content
Research Directions in the Study of Timber Markets and Forest PoliciesAuthor(s): David H. Newman; David N. Wear
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-62. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 20 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (691 B)
DescriptionResearch on forest production and timber markets is reviewed and directions for future research are suggested.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNewman, David H.; Wear, David N. 1990. Research Directions in the Study of Timber Markets and Forest Policies. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-62. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 20 p.
KeywordsForest production technology, timber markets, market structure.
- A technical assessment of the market for wood windows in Japanese post and beam construction
- Innovation in the forest products industry: an analysis of companies in Alaska and Oregon.
- Alaska softwood market price arbitrage.
XML: View XML