Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of Southern Plantation Wood Quality WorkshopAuthor(s): Joseph R. Saucier; Frederick W. Cubbage; [Compilers]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-63. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 95 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.0 MB)
DescriptionSix papers and one slide talk describe problems associated with the large proportion of juvenile wood in plantation- grown southern pines.A research approach to solve the problems is outlined.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSaucier, Joseph R.; Cubbage, Frederick W.; [Compilers] 1990. Proceedings of Southern Plantation Wood Quality Workshop. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-63. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 95 p.
KeywordsWood quality, juvenile wood, lumber, composites, pulp and paper, forest management.
- A simple technique to increase profits in wood products marketing
- Fuelwood use in U.S. counties
- The challenge of bonding treated wood
XML: View XML