Skip to Main Content
Southeastern Recreation Research Conference: Volume 12Author(s): Daniel Hope; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-67. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 163 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (3.0 MB)
DescriptionA collection of 17 papers describing research results of interest to recreation managers and scientists in the South.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHope, Daniel, III; [Editor] 1991. Southeastern Recreation Research Conference: Volume 12. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-67. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 163 p.
Keywordsforest recreation, environmental ethics, user attitudes, hunting impacts, incentives
- 1963 Research of the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
- Equilibrium Moisture Content of Common Fine Fuels in Southeastern Forests
- Anniversary Report 1921-1946 Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
XML: View XML