Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Forests of the Garden StateAuthor(s): Richard H. Widmann
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-163. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 20 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (3.16 MB)
DescriptionA report on the fourth forest inventory of New Jersey conducted in 1998-99 by the Forest Inventory and Analysis unit of the Northeastern Research Station. Discusses the current condition and changes from previous inventories for forest area, timber volume, tree species, and growth and removals. Graphics depict data at the state level and by county where appropriate.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWidmann, Richard H. 2005. Forests of the Garden State. Resour. Bull. NE-163. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 20 p.
KeywordsNew Jersey, forest inventory, volume, biomass, growth and removals
- Forest resources of the Nez Perce National Forest
- Forest resources of the Bighorn National Forest
- Forest resources of the Shoshone National Forest
XML: View XML