Skip to Main Content
Fortran programs for reliability analysisAuthor(s): John J. Zahn
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-GTR-72. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 25 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
View PDF (253 KB)
DescriptionThis report contains a set of FORTRAN subroutines written to calculate the Hasofer-Lind reliability index. Nonlinear failure criteria and correlated basic variables are permitted. Users may incorporate these routines into their own calling program (an example program, RELANAL, is included) and must provide a failure criterion subroutine (two example subroutines, LINFAIL and YLINEN, are included).
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZahn, John J. 1992. Fortran programs for reliability analysis. Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-GTR-72. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 25 p.
KeywordsReliability, FORTRAN, safety, design
- T-H-A-T-S: timber-harvesting-and-transport-simulator: with subroutines for Appalachian logging
- Programming Details for MDPLOT: A Program for Plotting Multi-Dimensional Data
- Plane stress analysis of wood members using isoparametric finite elements, a computer program
XML: View XML