Skip to Main Content
Northeast economic data and retrieval systemAuthor(s): Henry Spelter; Sujata Ghosh
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-GTR-78. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 7 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
View PDF (156 KB)
DescriptionTo help foster rural economic development in 18 Northeastern states, an economic information system developed at the USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory was used to facilitate access to reference data on forest products industry activities. The Census and Survey of Manufactures were used as sources for information. This report explains the computerized system and provides instruction for users.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSpelter, Henry; Ghosh, Sujata. 1993. Northeast economic data and retrieval system. Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-GTR-78. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 7 p.
KeywordsData base, census of manufactures, forest industry
- FPL-PELPS : a price endogenous linear programming system for economic modeling, supplement to PELPS III, version 1.1.
- Science supporting the economic and environmental benefits of using wood and wood products in green building construction
- Use of indexing to update United States annual timber harvest by state
XML: View XML