Skip to Main Content
U.S. timber production, trade, consumption, and price statistics, 1963-1994Author(s): James L. Howard
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-GTR-98. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 75 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
View PDF (1.6 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents information on trends in production, trade, consumption, and prices of forest product in the United States. Although national trends are dealt with for the most part, some information is given for regions, states, and Canada. The tables presented in this report are from information collected from industry trade associations and government agencies. Some of the tables show data that are derived from mathematical calculations and conversions from different units of measurement. These data are intended for use by anyone associated with wood-using industries. One major use of these data is to track technological change over time.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, James L. 1997. U.S. timber production, trade, consumption, and price statistics, 1963-1994. Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-GTR-98. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 75 p.
KeywordsTimber, forest products, production, trade, consumption, price
- U.S. Timber production, trade, consumption, and price statistics 1965-1997
- U.S. Timber Production, Trade, Consumption and Price Statistics 1965-2011
- Dissolving pulp industry : market trends
XML: View XML