Skip to Main Content
Comparison of annual inventory designs using forest inventory and analysis dataAuthor(s): Stanford L. Arner; James A. Westfall; Charles T. Scott
Source: Forest Science. 50(2): 188-203.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.15 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationArner, Stanford L.; Westfall, James A.; Scott, Charles T. 2004. Comparison of annual inventory designs using forest inventory and analysis data. Forest Science. 50(2): 188-203.
KeywordsRotating panel design, moving average estimates, generalized least squares
- A Guide to nonnative invasive plants inventoried in the north by Forest Inventory and Analysis
- Forest Inventory
- Some aspects of inventory integration
XML: View XML