Skip to Main Content
Summer habitat use and home-range analysis of the endangered Indiana batAuthor(s): Jennifer M. Menzel; W. Mark Ford; Michael A. Menzel; Timothy C. Carter; James E. Gardner; James D. Garner; Joyce E. Hofmann
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management. 69(1): 430-436.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (642.06 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMenzel, Jennifer M.; Ford, W. Mark; Menzel, Michael A.; Carter, Timothy C.; Gardner, James E.; Garner, James D.; Hofmann, Joyce E. 2005. Summer habitat use and home-range analysis of the endangered Indiana bat. Journal of Wildlife Management. 69(1): 430-436.
Keywordscorridors, Euclidean distance analysis, habitat use, riparian habitat
- Review of the forest habitat relationships of the Indiana bat (Myotis sodalis)
- Indiana myotis, Myotis sodalis
- Indiana Bat, Myotis Sodalis, Maternity Roosts in the Southern United States
XML: View XML