Skip to Main Content
Vascular cambium necrosis in forest fires: using hyperbolic temperature regimes to estimate parameters of a tissue-reponse modelAuthor(s): M.B. Dickinson; J. Jolliff; A.S. Bova
Source: Australian Journal of Botany. 52: 757-763.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (885.83 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDickinson, M.B.; Jolliff, J.; Bova, A.S. 2004. Vascular cambium necrosis in forest fires: using hyperbolic temperature regimes to estimate parameters of a tissue-reponse model. Australian Journal of Botany. 52: 757-763.
XML: View XML