Skip to Main Content
Volume growth loss: a hidden cost of periodic prescribed burning in longleaf pine?Author(s): William D. Boyer
Source: Southern Journal of Applied Forestry. 11: 154-157.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThe influence of understory hardwood control treatments, including periodic prescribed burning, on growth of longleaf pine (Pinus palustris) was measured over a 10 year period.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBoyer, William D. 1987. Volume growth loss: a hidden cost of periodic prescribed burning in longleaf pine?. Southern Journal of Applied Forestry. 11: 154-157.
- Restoration of Longleaf Pine Ecosystems
- Marketing and Seedling Distribution of Longleaf Pine Seedlings
- Food Reserves In Mountain Longleaf Pine Roots During Shoot Elongation
XML: View XML