Skip to Main Content
Deuteromycetes and selected ascomycetes that occur on or in wood: an indexed bibliographyAuthor(s): E. L. Stewart; M. E. Palm; J. G. Palmer; W. E. Eslyn
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-24. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 165 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: View PDF (1.3 MB)
DescriptionThis report lists 1,008 publications that include deuteromycetous and ascomycetous fungi occurring on wood--principally wood in storage and use. Each publication is numbered and indexed by the one or more manmade or natural substrates, by general subject areas, and by authors. More than 1,150 fungi in 269 genera are listed alphabetically by genus and species. An additional 66 genera are represented by unidentified species. The fungi cited are also referenced by publication number.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStewart, E. L.; Palm, M. E.; Palmer, J. G.; Eslyn, W. E. 1979. Deuteromycetes and selected ascomycetes that occur on or in wood: an indexed bibliography. Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-24. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 165 p.
KeywordsBibliographies, indexes, fungi, products, ascomycetes, phycomycetes, wood decay fungi, ascomycetes, bibliography, fungi imperfecti
- Evaluation of therapeutic activity of hypogeous Ascomycetes and Basidiomycetes from North America
- Wood inhabiting fungi in Alaska : their diversity, roles, and uses
- Roles of Woody Root-Associated Fungi in Forest Ecosystem Processes: Recent Advances in Fungal Identification
XML: View XML