Skip to Main Content
Northeastern Forest Survey Board-foot Volume EquationsAuthor(s): Charles T. Scott
Source: Res. Note Ne-271. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (208.87 KB)
DescriptionInternational 1/4-inch board-foot volume equations are presented for the 17 species groups used in the forest survey of the 14 northeastern states. The volume equations are nonlinear in form.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationScott, Charles T. 1979. Northeastern Forest Survey Board-foot Volume Equations. Res. Note Ne-271. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3 p.
- Northeastern forest survey revised cubic-foot volume equations
- A net volume equation for Northeastern Minnesota.
- Volume tables for important second-growth northern hardwood forests in northeastern Wisconsin
XML: View XML