Skip to Main Content
Northeastern forest survey revised cubic-foot volume equationsAuthor(s): Charles T. Scott
Source: Res. Note NE-304. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (193.84 KB)
DescriptionCubic-foot volume equations are presented for the 17 species groups used in the forest survey of the 14 northeastern states. The previous cubic- foot volume equations were simple linear in form; the revised cubic-foot volume equations are nonlinear.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationScott, Charles T. 1981. Northeastern forest survey revised cubic-foot volume equations. Res. Note NE-304. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3 p.
- A net volume equation for Northeastern Minnesota.
- Predicted cubic-foot yields of sawmill products for black cherry trees
- A Growth and Yield Model for Thinned Stands of Yellow-Poplar
XML: View XML