Skip to Main Content
Northeastern regional timber stumpage prices: 1961-91Author(s): Paul E. Sendak
Source: Res. Pap. NE-683. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 6 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (628 KB)
DescriptionState and regional weighted averages were calculated for timber stumpage prices for the northeastern region. The weighting factor was the timber volume harvested.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSendak, Paul E. 1994. Northeastern regional timber stumpage prices: 1961-91. Res. Pap. NE-683. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 6 p.
Keywordsprice analysis, regression analysis, price series
- Weighted south-wide average pulpwood prices
- Composition, volume, and prices for major softwood lumber types in western Oregon and Washington, 1971-2020.
- Stumpage prices, volume sold, and volumes harvested from the National Forests of the Pacific Northwest Region, 1984 to 1996.
XML: View XML