Skip to Main Content
Circadian sensitivity and dosage rate response to X-irradiation in the pink bollworm.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; G.W. Ware
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 63: 1296-1300.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I. and G.W. Ware. 1970. Circadian sensitivity and dosage rate response to X-irradiation in the pink bollworm. J. Econ. Entomol. 63: 1296-1300.
- Cold hardiness of Helicoverpa zea (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) pupae
- genome-wide association and metabolic pathway analysis of corn earworm resistance in maize
- Quantification of larval resistance to Cypermethrin in tobacco budworm (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) and the effects of larval weight
XML: View XML