Skip to Main Content
Desert subterranean termites:Author(s): J.P. La Fage; W.L. Nutting; M.I. Haverty
Source: A method for studying foraging behavior. Environ. Entomol. 2: 954-956.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLa Fage, J.P., W.L. Nutting, and M.I. Haverty. 1973. Desert subterranean termites:. A method for studying foraging behavior. Environ. Entomol. 2: 954-956.
- Southern Forest Resource Assessment - Summary Report
- State government regulation of forestry practices applied to nonfederal forests: extent and intensity of agency involvement
- Catalyzing native forest regeneration on degraded tropical lands.
XML: View XML