Skip to Main Content
Desert subterranean termites:Author(s): J.P. La Fage; W.L. Nutting; M.I. Haverty
Source: A method for studying foraging behavior. Environ. Entomol. 2: 954-956.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLa Fage, J.P., W.L. Nutting, and M.I. Haverty. 1973. Desert subterranean termites:. A method for studying foraging behavior. Environ. Entomol. 2: 954-956.
- Indiana's Forests 2008
- Examining the sources of public support for wildland fire policies
- Modelling public support for wildland fire policy
XML: View XML