Skip to Main Content
High temperature tolerance in two species of subterranean termites in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona.Author(s): M.S. Collins; M.I. Haverty; J.P. La Fage; W.L. Nutting
Source: Environ. Entomol. 2: 1122-1123.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCollins, M.S., M.I. Haverty, J.P. La Fage, and W.L. Nutting. 1973. High temperature tolerance in two species of subterranean termites in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona. Environ. Entomol. 2: 1122-1123.
- Effect of drought on sorbitol and sucrose metabolism in sinks and sources of peach
- Moisture diffusion through a corrugated fiberboard under compressive loading : its deformation and stiffness response
- Creep and creep-rupture behaviour of wood-based structural panels
XML: View XML