Skip to Main Content
Natural wood-consumption rates and survival of a dry-wood and a subterranean termite at constant temperatures.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 67: 153-157.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I. and W.L. Nutting. 1974. Natural wood-consumption rates and survival of a dry-wood and a subterranean termite at constant temperatures. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 67: 153-157.
- Wood and Wood-Based Materials as Sensors—A Review of the Piezoelectric Effect in Wood
- Wood formation and the concept of wood quality
- Criterion 6, indicator 32 : exports as a share of wood and wood products production and imports as a share of wood and wood products production
XML: View XML