Skip to Main Content
Seasonal activity and environmental control of foraging of the subterranean termite, Heterotermes aureus (Snyder), in a desert grassland.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; J.P. La Fage; W.L. Nutting
Source: Life Sci. 15: 1091-1101.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., J.P. La Fage, and W.L. Nutting. 1974. Seasonal activity and environmental control of foraging of the subterranean termite, Heterotermes aureus (Snyder), in a desert grassland. Life Sci. 15: 1091-1101.
- RANGE RAM: a long-term planning method for managing grazing lands
- Sawmill "Waste"
- Landscape connectivity influences the establishment of Phytophthora ramorum
XML: View XML