Skip to Main Content
Seasonal activity and environmental control of foraging of the subterranean termite, Heterotermes aureus (Snyder), in a desert grassland.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; J.P. La Fage; W.L. Nutting
Source: Life Sci. 15: 1091-1101.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., J.P. La Fage, and W.L. Nutting 1974. Seasonal activity and environmental control of foraging of the subterranean termite, Heterotermes aureus (Snyder), in a desert grassland. Life Sci. 15: 1091-1101.
- Improved estimates of net primary productivity from MODIS satellite data at regional and local scales
- Early reproduction after seed-tree harvest cuttings in Appalachian hardwoods
- Design & analysis for multiple-use studies of deer browse & timber production
XML: View XML