Skip to Main Content
Density of colonies and spatial distribution of foraging territories of the desert subterranean termite, Heterotermes aureus (Snyder).Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting; J.P. La Fage
Source: Environ. Entomol. 4: 105-109.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., W.L. Nutting, and J.P. La Fage. 1975. Density of colonies and spatial distribution of foraging territories of the desert subterranean termite, Heterotermes aureus (Snyder). Environ. Entomol. 4: 105-109.
- Fundamental characteristics of microwave explosion pretreatment of wood. I, Properties of temperature development
- When are genetic methods useful for estimating contemporary abundance and detecting population trends?
- Do male and female black-backed woodpeckers respond differently to gaps in habitat?
XML: View XML