Skip to Main Content
Density of colonies and spatial distribution of foraging territories of the desert subterranean termite, Heterotermes aureus (Snyder).Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting; J.P. La Fage
Source: Environ. Entomol. 4: 105-109.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., W.L. Nutting, and J.P. La Fage 1975. Density of colonies and spatial distribution of foraging territories of the desert subterranean termite, Heterotermes aureus (Snyder). Environ. Entomol. 4: 105-109.
- Movements and habitat use of rocky mountain elk and mule deer.
- Analyzing canopy structure in Pacific Northwest old-growth forests with a stand-scale crown model
- An evaluation of the use of near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy to identify water and oil-borne preservatives
XML: View XML