Skip to Main Content
Density, dispersion, and composition of desert termite foraging populations and their relationship to superficial dead wood.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting
Source: Environ. Entomol. 4: 480-486.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I. and W.L. Nutting. 1975. Density, dispersion, and composition of desert termite foraging populations and their relationship to superficial dead wood. Environ. Entomol. 4: 480-486.
- Population structure of Phytophthora ramorum in Oregon
- Alkaline peroxide treatment of ECF bleached softwood kraft pulps. Part 1. characterizing the effect of alkaline peroxide treatment on carboxyl groups of fibers
- Volume, value, and thinning: logs for the future.
XML: View XML