Skip to Main Content
Natural wood preferences of desert termites.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 68: 533-536.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHaverty, M.I. and W.L. Nutting. 1975. Natural wood preferences of desert termites. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 68: 533-536.
- Environmental globalization, organizational form, and expected benefits from protected areas in Central America
- Chaparral in southern and central coastal California in the mid-1990s: area, ownership, condition, and change.
- Nonadditive effects of leaf litter species diversity on breakdown dynamics in a deteritus-bases stream
XML: View XML