Skip to Main Content
Natural wood preferences of desert termites.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 68: 533-536.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I. and W.L. Nutting. 1975. Natural wood preferences of desert termites. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 68: 533-536.
- Buffers and vegetative filter strips
- Editorial: Tread lightly or carry a big stick?
- Quantifying trail erosion and stream sedimentation with sediment tracers
XML: View XML