Skip to Main Content
Environmental factors affecting the geographical distribution of two ecologically equivalent termite species in Arizona.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting
Source: Amer. Midland Nat. 95: 20-27.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I. and W.L. Nutting. 1976. Environmental factors affecting the geographical distribution of two ecologically equivalent termite species in Arizona. Amer. Midland Nat. 95: 20-27.
- Analytical aids in land management planning
- Measuring familiarity for natural environments through visual images
- Spawning demographics and juvenile dispersal of an adfluvial bull trout population in Trestle Creek, Idaho
XML: View XML