Skip to Main Content
Environmental factors affecting the geographical distribution of two ecologically equivalent termite species in Arizona.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting
Source: Amer. Midland Nat. 95: 20-27.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I. and W.L. Nutting. 1976. Environmental factors affecting the geographical distribution of two ecologically equivalent termite species in Arizona. Amer. Midland Nat. 95: 20-27.
- Sudden oak death and Phytophthora ramorum: a summary of the literature
- Abundance of red spruce regeneration across spruce-hardwood ecotones at Gaudineer Knob, West Virginia
- Mapping the risk of avian influenza in wild birds in the US
XML: View XML