Skip to Main Content
A comparison of two techniques for determining abundance of subterranean termites in an Arizona desert grassland.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting; J.P. La Fage
Source: Insectes Sociaux 23: 175-178.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHaverty, M.I., W.L. Nutting, and J.P. La Fage. 1976. A comparison of two techniques for determining abundance of subterranean termites in an Arizona desert grassland. Insectes Sociaux 23: 175-178.
- Timber Volume in Michigan, 1980
- High-fire-risk behavior in critical fire areas
- Seasonal and Regional Distributions, Degree-Day Models, and Phoresy Rates of the Major Sap Beetle (Coleoptera: Nitidulidae) Vectors of the Oak Wilt Fungus, Bretziella fagacearum, in Wisconsin
XML: View XML