Skip to Main Content
A comparison of two techniques for determining abundance of subterranean termites in an Arizona desert grassland.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting; J.P. La Fage
Source: Insectes Sociaux 23: 175-178.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., W.L. Nutting, and J.P. La Fage. 1976. A comparison of two techniques for determining abundance of subterranean termites in an Arizona desert grassland. Insectes Sociaux 23: 175-178.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML