Skip to Main Content
Environmental factors correlated with foraging behavior of a desert subterranean termite, Gnathamitermes perplexus (Banks) (Isoptera:Termitidae).Author(s): J.P. La Fage; M.I. Haverty; W.L. Nutting
Source: Sociobiology 2: 155-169.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLa Fage, J.P., M.I. Haverty, and W.L. Nutting. 1976. Environmental factors correlated with foraging behavior of a desert subterranean termite, Gnathamitermes perplexus (Banks) (Isoptera:Termitidae). Sociobiology 2: 155-169.
- Supply contract and portfolio insurance
- Bark Thickness of 17-Year-Old Loblolly Pine Planted at Different Spacings
- Distribution of borates around point source injections in wood members exposed outside
XML: View XML