Skip to Main Content
Termite swarming and local weather patterns:Author(s): W.L. Nutting; M.I. Haverty
Source: a progress report. Proc. VIII Int. Congr. Int. Union for the Study of Social Insects. 213-214.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNutting, W.L. and M.I. Haverty 1977. Termite swarming and local weather patterns:. a progress report. Proc. VIII Int. Congr. Int. Union for the Study of Social Insects. 213-214.
- Foraging behavior of two species of subterranean termites in the Sonoran Desert of Arizona.
- Sensitivity of landscape metrics to pixel size
- Volume and biomass for curlleaf cercocarpus in Nevada
XML: View XML