Skip to Main Content
Defaunation, mortality and soldier differentiation:Author(s): R.W. Howard; M.I. Haverty
Source: concentration effects of methoprene in a termite. Sociobiology 3: 73-77.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, R.W. and M.I. Haverty. 1978. Defaunation, mortality and soldier differentiation:. concentration effects of methoprene in a termite. Sociobiology 3: 73-77.
- Rhysacephala novacaledonica sp. nov. (Hymenoptera: Xiphydriidae), the first xiphydriid woodwasp from New Calendonia
- Foliar loading and metabolic assimilation of dry deposited nitric acid air pollutants by trees
- Fisher research and the Kings River Sustainable Forest Ecosystem Project: current results and future efforts
XML: View XML