Skip to Main Content
Defaunation, mortality and soldier differentiation:Author(s): R.W. Howard; M.I. Haverty
Source: concentration effects of methoprene in a termite. Sociobiology 3: 73-77.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, R.W. and M.I. Haverty. 1978. Defaunation, mortality and soldier differentiation:. concentration effects of methoprene in a termite. Sociobiology 3: 73-77.
- First record of Acizzia jamatonica (Hemiptera: Psyllidae) in North America: friend or foe?
- Criterion 1: Conservation of biological diversity - Indicator 7: The status (threatened, rare, vulnerable, endangered, or extinct) of forest dependent species at risk of not maintaining viable breeding populations, as determined by legislation or scientific assessment
- Assessment of the Risk of Introduction of Anoplophora glabripennis in Municipal Solid Waste from the Quarantine Area of New York City to Landfills Outside of the Quarantine Area: a Pathway Analysis of the Risk of Spread and Establishment
XML: View XML