Skip to Main Content
Defaunation, mortality and soldier differentiation:Author(s): R.W. Howard; M.I. Haverty
Source: concentration effects of methoprene in a termite. Sociobiology 3: 73-77.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHoward, R.W. and M.I. Haverty. 1978. Defaunation, mortality and soldier differentiation:. concentration effects of methoprene in a termite. Sociobiology 3: 73-77.
- Fertilization effects on forest carbon storage and exchange, and net primary production: a new hybrid process model for stand management
- The concept and use of elasticity in population viability models [Exercise 13]
- Edaphic interactions in first-year growth of California ponderosa pine
XML: View XML