Skip to Main Content
Comparison of feeding substrates for evaluating effects of insect growth regulators on subterranean termites.Author(s): R.W. Howard; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Georgia Entomol. Soc. 14: 3-7.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, R.W. and M.I. Haverty. 1979. Comparison of feeding substrates for evaluating effects of insect growth regulators on subterranean termites. J. Georgia Entomol. Soc. 14: 3-7.
- Timber Volume in Michigan, 1980
- High-fire-risk behavior in critical fire areas
- Seasonal and Regional Distributions, Degree-Day Models, and Phoresy Rates of the Major Sap Beetle (Coleoptera: Nitidulidae) Vectors of the Oak Wilt Fungus, Bretziella fagacearum, in Wisconsin
XML: View XML