Skip to Main Content
Effects of insect growth regulators on subterranean termites:Author(s): M.I. Haverty; R.W. Howard
Source: Induction of differentiation, defaunation and starvation. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 72: 503-508.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I. and R.W. Howard. 1979. Effects of insect growth regulators on subterranean termites:. Induction of differentiation, defaunation and starvation. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 72: 503-508.
- Wildfires and Forest Development in Tropical and Subtropical Asia: Outlook for the Year 2000
- 1976 Oregon timber harvest.
- Monitoring the Relationship Between the Public and Public Lands: Application to Wilderness Stewardship in the U.S.
XML: View XML