Skip to Main Content
Termites and juvenile hormone analogues:Author(s): R.W. Howard; M.I. Haverty
Source: A review of methodology and observed effects. Sociobiology 4: 277-285.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHoward, R.W. and M.I. Haverty. 1979. Termites and juvenile hormone analogues:. A review of methodology and observed effects. Sociobiology 4: 277-285.
- Timber production in selectively logged tropical forests in South America.
- Predictions of fire behavior and resistance to control: for use with photo series for the sierra mixed conifer type and the sierra true fir type.
- Regional height-diameter equations for major tree species of southwest Oregon.
XML: View XML