Skip to Main Content
Termites and juvenile hormone analogues:Author(s): R.W. Howard; M.I. Haverty
Source: A review of methodology and observed effects. Sociobiology 4: 277-285.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, R.W. and M.I. Haverty. 1979. Termites and juvenile hormone analogues:. A review of methodology and observed effects. Sociobiology 4: 277-285.
- Delignification of wood and kraft pulp with polyoxometalates
- The effects of soil fumigation on pine seedling production, weeds, foliar and soil nutrients, a soilborne microorganisms at a south Georgia (U.S.A.) forest tree nursery
- Glycine mineralization in situ closely correlates with soil carbon availability across six North American forest ecosystems
XML: View XML