Skip to Main Content
Termites and juvenile hormone analogues:Author(s): R.W. Howard; M.I. Haverty
Source: A review of methodology and observed effects. Sociobiology 4: 277-285.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, R.W. and M.I. Haverty. 1979. Termites and juvenile hormone analogues:. A review of methodology and observed effects. Sociobiology 4: 277-285.
- Investigating the linearity assumption between lumber grade mix and yield using design of experiments (DOE)
- Radiation use efficiency in adjacent hardwood and pine forests in the southern Appalachians
- Urban forest biomass estimates: is it important to use allometric relationships developed specifically for urban trees?
XML: View XML