Skip to Main Content
Insects injurious to unfinished and finished wood products.Author(s): H.B. Moore; M.I. Haverty
Source: In J. A. Rudinsky (ed.) Forest Insect Survey and Control. Oregon State Univ. Press. Pages 255-343.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMoore, H.B. and M.I. Haverty. 1979. Insects injurious to unfinished and finished wood products. In J. A. Rudinsky (ed.) Forest Insect Survey and Control. Oregon State Univ. Press. Pages 255-343.
- Efficiency of malaise traps and colored pan traps for collecting flower visiting insects from three forested ecosystems
- Effects of temperature on development, survival and reproduction of insects: Experimental design, data analysis and modeling
- Could tanoak mortality affect insect biodiversity? Evidence for insect pollination in tanoaks
XML: View XML