Skip to Main Content
Comparative toxicity of technical Orthene and Orthene 75S to western spruce budworm and Douglas-fir tussock moth, 1979.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; N.G. Rappaport
Source: Insecticide and Acaricide Tests 5: 202.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I.; Rappaport, N.G. 1981. Comparative toxicity of technical Orthene and Orthene 75S to western spruce budworm and Douglas-fir tussock moth, 1979. Insecticide and Acaricide Tests 5: 202.
- Buffers and vegetative filter strips
- Editorial: Tread lightly or carry a big stick?
- Quantifying trail erosion and stream sedimentation with sediment tracers
XML: View XML