Skip to Main Content
Reproductives in mature colonies of Reticulitermes flavipes (Kollar):Author(s): R.W. Howard; M.I. Haverty
Source: abundance, sex-ratio, and association with soldiers. Environ. Entomol. 9: 458-460.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, R.W. and M.I. Haverty. 1981. Reproductives in mature colonies of Reticulitermes flavipes (Kollar):. abundance, sex-ratio, and association with soldiers. Environ. Entomol. 9: 458-460.
- Environmental globalization, organizational form, and expected benefits from protected areas in Central America
- Chaparral in southern and central coastal California in the mid-1990s: area, ownership, condition, and change.
- Nonadditive effects of leaf litter species diversity on breakdown dynamics in a deteritus-bases stream
XML: View XML